Blobr was created in 2020 by Alex who felt like there was a lack of good, solid, easy to use solutions for companies to expose and share APIs and as a result, communicate about their data. With Max, they created a No Code solution, making it easy for everyone to share and monetize their API, with the idea that streamlining and speeding up the whole data exchange process would contribute towards building a smarter, more transparent world.
What’s exciting about this role
- Early stage startup means maximum impact on the product
- A collaborative team - cohesion, trust and knowledge sharing are parts of our core values
The Tech Team
We believe that our team is our best asset, so we like to give everyone a high degree of responsibility and independence in how they’re structuring their work. At this stage there’s 6 members in the engineering team. Our CTO Max, one Senior Backend Engineer, one Frontend Engineer et 3 Fullstack Developer.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with other teams to define new features and continuously improve internal systems.
- Work in a team of engineers, PMs, designers, etc. all with very diverse and interesting backgrounds.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Build robust, reliable and reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Solve complex business problems by using an engineering-centric approach.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Build robust and scalable APIs.
- Design reliable distributed systems that handle high volumes of data with low latency.
- Maintain and support business-critical systems.-Deliver a consistently high-quality code.
- Maintain and improve the code quality by writing unit tests, integration tests and e2e automations, all while respecting clean code standards.
- Identify and find solutions for bugs and bottlenecks.
- Work closely with upstream team members to address production issues.
- Keep up to date with the latest software engineering trends.
Our tech: React/TypeScript/Node/Go/AWS/ELK
What we’re looking for
- At least one professional experience with ReactJS and NodeJS (or similar JS framework)
- Knowledge of architecture patterns: REST/GraphQL APIs, Event-Driven Architectures, Micro-Services.
- Good understanding of designing and scaling distributed systems.
- Experience maintaining production systems
- Startup experience is definitely a plus
- 45 min video call with our TA Marie
- 1 hour technical interview with our CTO Max
- 45 min culture interview with the product team
- 30 min call with Alex CEO & Founder
💸 Stock options
🍔 10€ Meal Vouchers - Swile
🐻❄️ Great Health Insurance with Alan
🙌 Flexibility - In terms of remote and hours
💻 Mac or PC you get to choose what works best for you
👩🎤 Monthly team events