Blobr was created in 2020 by Alex who felt like there was a lack of good, solid, easy to use solutions for companies to expose and share APIs and as a result, communicate about their data. With Max, they created a No Code solution, making it easy for everyone to share and monetize their API, with the idea that streamlining and speeding up the whole data exchange process would contribute towards building a smarter, more transparent world.
What’s exciting about this role
- Early stage startup means maximum impact on the development of the company
- Be one of the first member of the Growth team with all the opportunities it brings!
- Work with the latest tech and tools when it comes to growth hacking!
- Be part of a collaborative team - cohesion, trust and knowledge sharing are parts of our core values
The Growth Team
At this stage the Growth team is a one band band with Clément as our only Growth Hacker. So you will be one of the first member of the Growth team with lots of challenges to go at!
What you’ll be doing
You will contribute to the conception and implementation of initiatives, long-lasting and scalable processes to increase leads in the short and mid-term as well as increase the Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR).
- Collaborate with other teams to define new features and continuously improve internal systems.
- Improve communications received by users during the full lifecycle (inscription, account activation, usage and churn).
- Build an SEO machine to increase the number of visits on the website.
- Conduct research for all areas of the business, particularly market and competitive research
- Generate leads for our sales team through automation of process and scrapping methods.
- Take any action that can help bring awareness about Blobr and convert more users.
Our Tech: Hubspot, LGM, Walaaxee, Goodfit, Chatbot
What we’re looking for
- At least one previous experience as a growth marketer in a Tech startup.
- Huge interest for content marketing and growth hacking
- Excellent time-management, organisational and multitasking skills.
- Data driven and creative person with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience writing your own scripts
- Previous experience with SEO, SEA and ads on social networks.
- Ideally, some experience with the main no-code tools we use internally (Webflow, Airtable, Webscraper, Make, etc.).
- Startup experience is definitely a huge plus
- 45 min video call with our TA Marie
- 1 hour live user case interview
- 45 min culture interview with the Product Team
- 30 min call with Alex CEO & Founder
💸 Stock options
🍔 10€ Meal Vouchers - Swile
🐻❄️ Great Health Insurance with Alan
🙌 Flexibility - In terms of remote and hours
💻 Mac or PC you get to choose what works best for you
👩🎤 Monthly team events
- Growth & Marketing
- Growth Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
“We break data boundaries for a smarter world.”
Today, we think that there are too many data siloes preventing us from making truly informed decisions.
We believe in a world where data can be easily exchanged with stakeholders' consent and with secure access management. This will help us meet the challenges of our generation. It will help us make smarter decisions to anticipate incidents, prevent deaths, etc. This is true for many sectors and will help us take up challenges of our generation.
APIs are a key driver to open and manage the flow of data and advanced functionalities in our world, that’s why we started with APIs. With Blobr, distributing APIs is made simple.
We know it is a challenging mission, but it makes it even more exciting. We aim to have a big impact.
Loading application form