Blobr was created in 2020 by Alex who felt like there was a lack of good, solid, easy to use solutions for companies to expose and share APIs and as a result, communicate about their data. He created Blobr to make it easy for everyone to share and monetize their API, with the idea that streamlining and speeding up the whole data exchange process would contribute towards building a smarter, more transparent world.
What’s exciting about this role
- Early stage startup means maximum impact on the product
- First member of the Infra team means, you’ll get to take ownership of our infrastructure
- A collaborative team - cohesion, trust and knowledge sharing are parts of our core values
The Engineering Team
At this stage there’s 6 members in the Tech team. Our CTO Max, one Senior Backend Engineer, one Frontend Engineer and 3 Fullstack Developer.
What you’ll be doing
We’ve been really busy building the best possible product, and while we’ve done our best to maintain high standards when it comes to infrastructure, we now need someone to be fully dedicated to it.
To give you an idea, on top of the standard Architect responsibilities, your first challenges would be:
- Optimize the indexing and storing of Data, create an optimized logging and analytics system that will allow us to make the most of our data.
- Stabilize and securize our main platform
- DevOps - Basically automating all our processes: pipelines, deployment, testing…
Our tech: React/TypeScript/Node/Go/AWS/ELK
What we’re looking for
- Strong development background, (ideally with Nodejs and Go) and solid experience with APIs and RESTful services.
- Expert knowledge of cloud technologies in general and AWS in particular
- Experience with automation test strategy, end-to-end systems, performance testing, and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the infrastructure
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills as well as good mentoring abilities
- Startup experience is definitely a plus
- 45 min video call with our TA Marie
- 1 hour technical interview with our CTO Max
- 45 min culture interview with the product team
- 30 min call with Alex CEO & Founder
💸 Stock options
🍔 10€ Meal Vouchers - Swile
🐻❄️ Great Health Insurance with Alan
🙌 Flexibility - In terms of remote and hours
💻 Mac or PC you get to choose what works best for you
👩🎤 Monthly team events