Blobr was created in 2020 by Alex who felt like there was a lack of good, solid, easy to use solutions for companies to expose and share APIs and as a result, communicate about their data. With Max, they created a platform allowing everyone to share and monetize their APIs easily, with the idea that streamlining and speeding up the whole data exchange process would contribute towards building a smarter, more transparent world.
What’s exciting about this role
- Early stage startup means maximum impact on the product
- A collaborative team - cohesion, trust and knowledge sharing are parts of our core values
The Tech Team
At this stage there’s 6 members in the engineering team. Our CTO Max, one Senior Backend Engineer, one Frontend Engineer et 3 Fullstack Developer.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with other teams to define new features and continuously improve internal systems.
- Work in a team of engineers, PMs, designers, etc. all with very diverse and interesting backgrounds.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Build robust, reliable and reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Solve complex business problems by using an engineering-centric approach.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Build robust and scalable APIs.
- Design reliable distributed systems that handle high volumes of data with low latency.
- Maintain and support business-critical systems.-Deliver a consistently high-quality code.
- Maintain and improve the code quality by writing unit tests, integration tests and e2e automations, all while respecting clean code standards.
- Identify and find solutions for bugs and bottlenecks.
- Work closely with upstream team members to address production issues.
- Keep up to date with the latest software engineering trends.
Our tech: React/TypeScript/Node/Go/AWS/ELK
What we’re looking for
- Good knowledge of NodeJs, one previous internship experience would be great
- Experience with React would be amazing, but any other frontend framework is fine
- Alternance/Stage Fullstack Dev
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
“We break data boundaries for a smarter world.”
Today, we think that there are too many data siloes preventing us from making truly informed decisions.
We believe in a world where data can be easily exchanged with stakeholders' consent and with secure access management. This will help us meet the challenges of our generation. It will help us make smarter decisions to anticipate incidents, prevent deaths, etc. This is true for many sectors and will help us take up challenges of our generation.
APIs are a key driver to open and manage the flow of data and advanced functionalities in our world, that’s why we started with APIs. With Blobr, distributing APIs is made simple.
We know it is a challenging mission, but it makes it even more exciting. We aim to have a big impact.
Loading application form